Live and Let Live: How Multidimensional Collaboration Heals Ecosystems
Publisher: Plant Kingdom Communications
Your credit card will show a payment to “Plant Health Alternatives, LLC”
NOTE: INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: Your shipping amount should calculate and be part of your total payment. If this does not happen, please contact Barbara at PlantKingdomCommunications
231 Pages, 6.5 wide by 11 inches tall, lots of photos, illustrations, and diagrams.
Questions? Comments? Want to write a review? Feel free to contact the authors about the book.
Want to hear more from the authors? Check out Speaker’s Bureau.
Welcome to a New World of Collaboration with Nature’s Living Beings
- Walk into this rejuvenated world as easily as (metaphorically) stepping into a pastoral painting. Trees rustle, flower-fields wave, and a stream flows in this idyllic landscape. Step further in and you can hear the trees, plants, bees, and even the stream welcome you with the familiarity of a friend.
- “Hello,” they say, “it’s good to see you again. What will we be talking about today?” Such a world exists right now, right in front of you, or right in your backyard, if you will just allow it–and co-create it.
- The living Beings of Nature want to collaborate with humanity as equals. They want to connect with you and co-create a livable and deeply peaceful world that works for everyone, including you and them. They want to be partners in humanity’s next challenges on Earth: Thriving and prospering while restoring healthy dynamic balance in local and global ecosystems.
- You are the one they have been waiting for. They want to team up with you. How best can you team up with the living Beings of Nature?
- First of all, you are the key. Establishing healthy dynamic balance in ecosystems won’t be done by companies, the government, or other conventional organizations. It’s up to you, and me, and each person.
- Enlightened collaboration begins from within each person. There’s no other way but to–first–have an inner experience of connection with the Life Force of another life-form with whom you share this planet. Such an experience will change you for the better.
- After that, adopting wise stewardship practices–such as living and letting live–is easy. You’ll go outside and step inside that idyllic landscape, welcomed by your friends the trees, plants, bees, flowers, streams, and all of them.
- Then, it’s only a matter of time before you team up with other people, too, and the whole becomes greater than the sum of its parts.
This collaborative world exists NOW at some level and materializes every time you take a step into it.
Who Will Enjoy this Book?
- Tree people and plant lovers.
- Visionaries who can foresee restoring balance to ecosystems in backyards and on large scales.
- “Green” and sustainable lifestylers.
- Gardeners, Nature lovers, outdoor enthusiasts.
- Mindful and spiritual adventurers.
- Tree or plant professionals and growers who want a better way.
- Open-minded, open hearted, hopeful, positive, proactive people.
- People who want to verify past Nature-connection experiences.
- Those seeking association with like-hearted and like-minded people.
To see examples of this book’s topics, please go to our Sister Website, EcoPeaceTreaties.org by clicking on this image. It will open a new browser window. Return here by clicking on this browser window.