Our next in-person workshop is coming up in June, 2018.
Please click to find out more about it.
Who will enjoy a class or workshop?
- Nature lovers and open-minded people
- Homeowners wanting to protect investment in landscape
- Holistically and spiritually oriented people
- Gardeners and Growers of every kind
- Environmentalists or Activists
- Landcare professionals such as arborists, landscapers, or gardeners
- Business owners
Hosting opportunities: If you wish to host an appearance in your area, please contact
Barbara (at) PlantKingdomCommunications (dot) com.
In-Person Classes or Workshops
Please contact Barbara (at) PlantKingdomCommunications (dot) com
if you have questions, comments or wish to express a preference about learning more…
TREE WHISPERING® BASIC CLASSES
When offered in-person, they are usually 1 full day. Classes may cover the following topics and other locally relevant and timely issues.
- Tree Whispering Experiences and Deep Connection with Nature
- The Art of Healing Trees with Energy
- Cooperative BioBalance® and Invasive Organisms in Your Backyard EcoSystem
- Addressing Weather Extremes and Their Effects on Trees
- The Healing Whispers®
- The Holistic Chores®
TREE WHISPERING® WORKSHOPS
Usually 1-3 days. Workshop topics are usually designed yearly. They usually cover special information, offer unique experiences and touch on locally relevant and timely issues.
TREE WHISPERING® Advanced Courses
These will only be offered LIVE. Each advanced course is unique and only available to people who have done either a live class, workshop, or certain online offerings. Graduates will be contacted directly.
Find the next TREE WHISPERING® LIVE CLASS or WORKSHOP by going to the Calendar.
Or contact Basia Alexander directly at Basia (at) PlantKingdomCommunications (dot) com if you have questions or comments about learning more…
Pricing is reasonable. Partial or full scholarships are sometimes available.
Books and other products will be available for sale and can be personalized!
You can always ask Dr. Jim and Basia your specific questions! Bring photos of your trees or plants.