Pre-release copies of Conroy and Alexander’s newest book Let Live-How Multidimensional Collaboration Heals Ecosystems were available today at the Genesis Community Supported Garden in Blairstown, NJ.
The book is only available at the publisher’s website: PlantKingdomCommunications.com.
It is an authoritative and practical must-have tool for an outside-the-box solution to ecosystem degradation. Large-sized book offers global ideas and wise ingredients for solving humanity’s dilemma: how to thrive sustainably while restoring healthy interactivity and dynamic balance to ecological systems, including those with “invasives.”
Expert Nature Communicators™ Dr. Jim Conroy and Ms. Basia Alexander champion easy, inspirational, and proven answers: Adopt the wise stewardship philosophy of Live-and-Let-Live and use EcoPeace Treaties® for enlightened collaboration with Nature’s living Beings.
Dr. Jim Conroy and Ms. Basia Alexander are expert Nature Communicators™ and visionaries in the new career field of Cooperative BioBalance®. As global authorities on healing degraded ecosystems through the philosophy of Live and Let Live, their leading-edge research promises to change the way people view invasive organisms.
Co-founders of the Institute for Cooperative BioBalance, their teachings invite people into deeper connection with the living Beings of Nature and enhance wise stewardship through enlightened practical processes. This is their 6th book.
Who Will Enjoy this Book?
- Tree people and plant lovers.
- Visionaries who can foresee restoring balance to ecosystems in backyards and on large scales.
- “Green” and sustainable lifestylers.
- Gardeners, Nature lovers, outdoor enthusiasts.
- Mindful and spiritual adventurers.
- Tree or plant professionals and growers who want a better way.
- Open-minded, open hearted, hopeful, positive, proactive people.
- People who want to verify past Nature-connection experiences.
- Those seeking association with like-hearted and like-minded people
Published by: Plant Kingdom Communications
P.O. Box 90, Morris Plains, New Jersey, 07950
Retail Price: $20.00 plus shipping.
Official Publication date: June 2, 2014
Format: Soft cover, 234 pages, 6.5 x 11 inches.
Many photographs, illustrations, and diagrams.