Conroy and Alexander have gone into writing mode again. They have dedicated this winter to working on a new and important book that will be about ecosystem balancing, called Cooperative BioBalance, and the use of EcoPeace Treaties to bring “invasives” and their hosts into a balanced state of co-existence.
It will be an authoritative and practical must-have tool for an outside-the-box solution to ecosystem degradation. Large-sized book offers global ideas and wise ingredients for solving humanity’s dilemma: how to thrive sustainably while restoring healthy interactivity and dynamic balance to ecological systems, including those with “invasives.”
Expert Nature Communicators™ Dr. Jim Conroy and Ms. Basia Alexander champion easy, inspirational, and proven answers: Adopt the wise stewardship philosophy of Live-and-Let-Live and use EcoPeace Treaties® for enlightened collaboration with Nature’s living Beings.
Who Will Enjoy this Book?
- Tree people and plant lovers.
- Visionaries who can foresee restoring balance to ecosystems in backyards and on large scales.
- “Green” and sustainable lifestylers.
- Gardeners, Nature lovers, outdoor enthusiasts.
- Mindful and spiritual adventurers.
- Tree or plant professionals and growers who want a better way.
- Open-minded, open hearted, hopeful, positive, proactive people.
- People who want to verify past Nature-connection experiences.
- Those seeking association with like-hearted and like-minded people