Please scroll down for details.
- A Tree Whispering® BIG OLD TREE Adventure (4 hours)
- Tree Whispering® – Making the Deep Connection with Nature (2 hours)
- The Tree Whisperer’s 10 Tree and Plant Insights (2 hours)
- A Revolutionary New Way to Deal with Invasives in Your Backyard Ecosystem (2 Hours)
- A Quiet Walk in the Woods with the Tree Whisperer (4 hours)
Books and other products will be available for sale and can be personalized for you or as a gift!
You can always ask Dr. Jim and Basia your specific questions! Bring photos of your trees or plants.
People who would enjoy these talks:
- Tree Lovers and Plant Lovers
- Holistically-oriented people, open-minded people
- Environmentalists and GREEN proponents
- Gardeners, farmers, orchard growers, tree and plant care professionals
- Visionaries in every field
- Spiritually oriented people
A Tree Whispering® BIG OLD Tree Adventure (4 hours)
Join us at a “Champion” or other big, old trees for a tree-lover’s experience of a life-time!
- Make the deep connection with Nature – connect your core self with another living Being. Enjoy a guided visualization exercise- step inside the tree’s world. Reconnect with the sacredness of all Life.
- Join Dr. Jim as he leads a simple, heart-based, “touch and focus” method that will improve the tree’s health and empower you!
- Have “ah-ha” insights about tree health and invasive organisms so that you can have more gardening success and become a better steward of your land.
- Get “WHISPERS” you can use on your property to help trees prepare for storms or deal with climate issue.
Tree Whispering® – Making the Deep Connection with Nature (2 hours)
- Connect to your core self when you connect with Nature’s living Beings.
- Feel validated for previous Nature affinity experiences.
- Be a better steward of your land.
- Have a healthier backyard ecosystem, more gardening success, and well-being for yourself.
- Step inside their world. Enjoy hands-on, experiential and guided visualization exercises.
- See trees––and your own world––through new eyes.
The Tree Whisperer’s 10 Tree and Plant Insights (2 hours)
Dr. Jim Conroy, The Tree Whisperer®, tells great stories about how trees….
- use cost-benefit analysis to live through adversity
- recover from decline
- have goals
- operate in community
- signal for help
- tell the truth
- …and more…
A Revolutionary New Way to Deal with Invasives in Your Backyard Ecosystem (2 Hours)
This talk is of SPECIAL RELEVANCE to people concerned about the Ash Tree Forests of the Northeast USA.
- Learn about the Art of Living in the Live-And-Let-Live World.
- These are wise methods––without products or chemicals––to transform ecosystems from fragmentation to dynamic balance.
- Gain basic knowledge of bioenergy rejuvenation and ecosystem integration techniques. These offer viable, sustainable solutions for transforming insect/disease problems in ecosystems.
- Leading-edge research results will be shown.
- Examine and shift your assumptions about interacting with invasive organisms, such as the Emerald Ash Borer.
- Find out how dynamic balance can be restored not only in backyard ecosystems and gardens but also in forests and bioregions.
- Hands-on, experiential exercises provide insight and open or deepen your connections with the wisdom of Nature’s living Beings.
A Quiet Walk in the Woods with the Tree Whisperer (4 hours)
- A quiet walk in the woods becomes an inner journey when people do calming and inspiring exercises with trees and plants.
- Step-by-step, gain the experience to trust the path of expanding perceptions. Receive messages from Nature’s living Beings.
- Well-being and appreciation deepens.