NOW BACK IN STOCK!
Tree Whispering: A Nature Lover’s Guide to Touching, Healing, and Communicating with Trees, Plants, and All of Nature
Publisher: Plant Kingdom Communications
Your credit card will show a payment to “Plant Health Alternatives, LLC”
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: Your shipping amount should calculate and be part of your total payment. If this does not happen, please contact Barbara at PlantKingdomCommunications
Questions? Comments? Want to write a review? Feel free to contact the authors about the book.
Want to hear more from the authors? Check out Speaker’s Bureau.
You may also be interested in its companion Tree Whispering: Trust the Path Notebook and Journal or purchasing the book and notebook together as a set for a discounted price.
Authors Dr. Jim Conroy and Ms. Basia Alexander are Nature communication experts and explain how Tree Whispering® promises the possibility of restoring livable dynamic balance among all the members of ecosystems––including invasive organisms––even in our lifetimes.
- Tree Whispering offers an inspiring personal experience of connection with Nature’s living Beings––it’s a bond to one’s core self.
- Tree Whispering is a holistic and intuitive approach to collaborating with Nature that’s grounded in new sciences.
- “Whispers” are intentional messages conveyed from the heart to help trees, plants, and other living Beings survive and thrive.
- Tree Whispering helps you become a better protector of your place on Earth. You’ll learn why wise and sustainable approaches such as “coming from the plant’s point of view” and “live and let live” have wide-spread positive consequences in the environment.
- Expand your well-being while learning hands-on bioenergy-based methods that help trees grow more vigorously.
- Feel your spirit lifted and hope restored as the vision of dynamic balance in forests and ecosystems unfolds.
- Celebrate your love of trees.
Who Will Enjoy This Book?
- Tree people and plant lovers. Anyone who has a favorite tree or plant.
- Open-minded people. Innovators. Visionaries.
- Gardeners, hikers, outdoor enthusiasts.
- Spiritually oriented people. Health buffs.
- Environmentalists. Sustainability supporters.
- Creative spirits. Compassionate, helpful people.
- Professionals, farmers, growers, or orchard growers
- Folks who already “whisper” with cats, dogs, or other Beings of Nature.
- People who feel sad when they see a tree cut down.