NOW BACK IN STOCK!
Tree Whispering: A Nature Lover’s Guide to Touching, Healing, and Communicating with Trees, Plants, and All of Nature
Publisher: Plant Kingdom Communications
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS (outside the U.S.A.) When you complete your purchase of the book(s) at PayPal, please input your country name. It will show “0” for shipping. When we receive your order, we will send you an email with the correct shipping cost and a “COST FOR SHIPPING BUTTON” you can click in order to pay the shipping. Paying for shipping will complete the transaction we we’ll send the book(s) at that point. We will get the best shipping price possible for you.
Feel free to read the first chapter for free on-line!
Questions? Comments? Want to write a review? Feel free to contact the authors about the book.
Want to hear more from the authors? Check out Speaker’s Bureau.
You may also be interested in its companion Tree Whispering: Trust the Path Notebook and Journal or purchasing the book and notebook together as a set for a discounted price.
Authors Dr. Jim Conroy and Ms. Basia Alexander are Nature communication experts and explain how Tree Whispering® promises the possibility of restoring livable dynamic balance among all the members of ecosystems––including invasive organisms––even in our lifetimes.
- Tree Whispering offers an inspiring personal experience of connection with Nature’s living Beings––it’s a bond to one’s core self.
- Tree Whispering is a holistic and intuitive approach to collaborating with Nature that’s grounded in new sciences.
- “Whispers” are intentional messages conveyed from the heart to help trees, plants, and other living Beings survive and thrive.
- Tree Whispering helps you become a better protector of your place on Earth. You’ll learn why wise and sustainable approaches such as “coming from the plant’s point of view” and “live and let live” have wide-spread positive consequences in the environment.
- Expand your well-being while learning hands-on bioenergy-based methods that help trees grow more vigorously.
- Feel your spirit lifted and hope restored as the vision of dynamic balance in forests and ecosystems unfolds.
- Celebrate your love of trees.
Who Will Enjoy This Book?
- Tree people and plant lovers. Anyone who has a favorite tree or plant.
- Open-minded people. Innovators. Visionaries.
- Gardeners, hikers, outdoor enthusiasts.
- Spiritually oriented people. Health buffs.
- Environmentalists. Sustainability supporters.
- Creative spirits. Compassionate, helpful people.
- Professionals, farmers, growers, or orchard growers
- Folks who already “whisper” with cats, dogs, or other Beings of Nature.
- People who feel sad when they see a tree cut down.