Cooperative BioBalance® Treatment for EcoSystems & Invasives
Feel free to email Dr. Jim Conroy, The Tree Whisperer®, with any questions: DrJim (at) TheTreeWhisperer (dot) com.
Return to Overview of Professional Services
PLEASE CLICK THROUGH THE SLIDE SHOW ABOVE to see ecosystems with invasive organisms which Dr. Jim Conroy has rejuvenated. Here is another example of a property that Dr. Jim would be able to help with his proprietary ecological energy-medicines systems which are shown at our Sister Website, TheTreeWhisperer.com.
What kind of EcoSystems does Dr. Jim Conroy work on?
- Backyard EcoSystems
- Acreages or Estates
- Land or Water-based Ecosystems with Invasive Species
- Farms, Campuses, Playing Fields, Commercial Developments
- Gardens, Local Parks, Forests, Arboreta, or other Tracts of Land
- Private or Public Lands
- Large EcoSystem/BioRegion
When to Call The Tree Whisperer®:
- Call if you have environmental concerns for your local area and want to protect your property. For example, if an invasive organism is expected to arrive in your area.
- Call when insects, disease organisms, or other life forms in the ecosystem are operating at high levels or at extremes in relation to the plant/tree life, and when dynamic balance is needed.
- Call when conventional approaches (especially chemicals) are not wanted, and when dynamic balance is needed.
- Call anytime your property’s trees, plants, and unique ecosystem are under stress or in decline. Call prior to any obvious stress, such as anticipating a hot spell, drought, or large storm.
How Are “Dr. Jim’s” Services Delivered to the WHOLE Ecosystem.
Any ecosystem is composed of trees, plants, their related organisms, basic elements such as earth, chemical reactions, water, and air, as well as minerals, animals, other organisms, and–of course–people.
Remember that a whole ecosystem should operate as greater than the sum of its parts. However, most ecosystems’ components are not properly or healthily interconnected.
The presence of invasive organisms of any kind often indicates a sick and disconnected ecosystem.
In approaching the large ecosystem, Dr. Jim Conroy will use EcoPeace Treaties™ to bring the insects, disease organisms, or other life forms into dynamic balance. He will reconnect and interconnect key component parts into a total healthy dynamic balance while rejuvenating their individual health to appropriate levels. The return of health and dynamic balance in the ecosystem is the overall goal.
- If your unique ecosystem is stressed, Dr. Jim will do a “walk around” your property with you.
- You will find out how healthy your property is––whether the internal functionality of the trees, plants, related organisms, and the whole ecosystem have been compromised by stress––and may even learn unusual things from him that you hadn’t anticipated.
- On the same visit, or another visit, he goes to work to reconnect the ecosystem while finding out what is not operating INSIDE of the component trees, plants, related organisms, and other key parts of the whole ecosystem.
- The ecosystem may need to be divided into smaller areas to be treated separately. This will depend on various factors such as how sick the trees are in each area and what may be causing problems in each area.
- Then, he gives the ecosystem––in whole or in parts–– his proprietary and comprehensive bioenergy treatments. Component parts––such as trees, plants, water, and certain related organisms––often need their own individual treatment involving Green Centrics™, Co-Existence Technologies®, and/or EcoPeace Treaties™.
- Overall treatment may require one or more visits to the ecosystem and take a day or several days.
- Dr. Jim will periodically check the ecosystem for signs of recovery and health as its dynamic balance returns.
- A sick ecosystem will probably require a second treatment. Generally, the second treatment is later in the season or early the following year.
- You will also receive a follow-up form that tells you what practical things you can do to observe and enhance the health of your trees, plants, or entire ecosystem.
What to expect from your ecosystem:
- Response time can be 8-12 weeks for trees––probably more––depending on how sick the trees were at time of treatment.
- Response time for the whole ecosystem will vary based on the health of the ecosystem at time of treatment and your location.
- For any tree or plant, you will be—most importantly—looking for signs of new, green growth. You may see signs of reduced incidence of diseases or insects since healthy trees and plants naturally resists diseases and insects.
- You may watch for other occurrences, such as the return of frogs or other life forms, as health and dynamic balance in the ecosystem returns.
- An ecosystem will probably require a second treatment. Generally, the second treatment is later in the season or early the following year.
100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee
If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with the anticipated and agreed-upon work within one year, Dr. Jim will refund your payment in full.
Please Attend an Introduction
You are invited to attend Tree Whispering® and/or Cooperative BioBalance® introductions in order to see photos of results and understand the conceptual foundations, sciences, and global implications of this work. You may find our upcoming events in the Calendar at this website. A company or other organization may request a private introduction.